PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
We care about our Customers' privacy and the protection of any information transmitted by the Customer to Cultival. We fully respect the legislation in force with regards to the protection of personal information. Cultival needs to collect personal data concerning the Customer during the procurement of our Services.
Certain information requested from the Customer, at the time of placing an order, is necessary to validate the said order and to maintain commercial relations. This information may be transmitted to companies that contribute to these commercial relations and Services, for example in order to manage and execute orders or handle payments for our Services.
This information and data is also retained for security purposes, in order to comply with statutory and regulatory obligations and to enable Cultival to improve and personalise the Services it offers and the information it sends to the Customer.
For the sake of total transparency, Cultival collects the following Customer information: first and last name, telephone number, email address and postal address. When processing an order from a B2B Customer, the name and address of the company as well as the position held by the company's contact person may be collected.
Cultival never knowingly collects information from anyone under the age of 18.
Cultival may send the Customer information to help them better understand any offers.
Finally, provided it has obtained its prior consent, Cultival may also be required to transfer data concerning the User to third parties, including its Partners.
In accordance with the provisions of the new law n° 2018-493 of 20 June, 2018, put into effect on 21 June, 2018 - GDPR, the Customer is informed that he or she has the following rights concerning the use of his or her personal data:
- Right of access: access to personal data processed by Cultival
- Right of rectification: modify or update personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right of cancellation: permanently delete his or her personal data
- Right of restriction: temporarily or permanently stop the processing of all or part of his or her personal data
- Right of opposition: refuse the processing of his or her personal data for marketing purposes
- Right to data portability: request a copy of his or her personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data directly to a third party service provider
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making, including profiling, in the event that the decision has a legal effect on the Customer or produce a similar significant effect.
The Customer can exercise his or her rights by sending an email to: email@example.com by letter to: Cultival, Marketing Department, 42 rue des Jeuneurs, 75002 Paris, France, enclosing a valid copy of his or her identity card/passport and by detailing the rights you wish to enforce.
Cultival is committed to protecting the personal data of its users by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Cultival has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that personal data is used consistently, accurately and in accordance with the law. The Client can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and by putting 'DPO' in subject field.
Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this section.
Like the majority of websites, Cultival uses "cookies" to improve user experience.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to the Customer's hard disk via his or her web browser. They enable Cultival to recognise the web browser and to propose personalised services or services that may be of interest to the Customer. Every time you connect to www.cultival.fr, Cultival receives and records certain types of information to help improve the user's browsing experience. The user can refuse "cookies" and most browsers will tell you how you can refuse "cookies", notify you when you receive a new “cookie” and how to disable “cookies” altogether.
What types of cookies does Cultival use?
- Customer cookies: These cookies allow Cultival to identify a user so that he or she can connect to his or her account on www.cultival.fr. If the user chooses to disable these cookies, he or she will no longer be able to access his or her account. These cookies are key to the proper functioning of the website.
- Analytical cookies: Cultival uses these cookies to analyse how the user browses the www.cultival.frwebsite in order to monitor its performance. This allows Cultival to identify any problems and resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Remarketing cookies: Cultival may use "Remarketing cookies" to present the user with products that may be of interest because they match the criteria of pages that the user has viewed on www.cultival.fr.
- Sharing cookies: Cultival uses these cookies to optimise the user's browsing experience and to facilitate the sharing of the content of www.cultival.fron social media.
- Affiliate Cookies: These cookies allow Cultival to track users visiting via other websites and with which Cultival has affiliation agreements.
Changing your browser settings
The user can change the settings of his or her browser to manage accepted cookies. These settings are usually found in the browser's "Options" or "Preferences" menu. The user can also find more information in the browser's "Help" menu.
However, if the user changes his or her settings or blocks cookies, it is understood that certain features of www.cultival.frmay not be provided. This means the user may experience reduced functionality when browsing or using www.cultival.fr.