Find all the health measures implemented in "Essential Information" lower left on this page.
What place did artistic craftsmanship occupy in the heart of Napoleon Bonaparte? Would it be a simple display of wealth and grandeur, or the emperor's real passion?
Through a magnificent exhibition, the Mobilier National revisits the history of the three main imperial residences reinvented under Napoleon: the Tuileries, Saint-Cloud and Meudon. Cultival invites you to discover the secrets behinds these palaces destroyed in 1870 – 71 during the Franco-German War and the Paris Commune. Numerous pieces of furniture, decor and digital reconstruction allow you to immerse yourself in the context of a country marked by the French Revolution and more ready than ever to prove the quality of its industry.
Your guide will tell you the fascinating story behind these works of art and architecture. So do not hesitate to come and discover these examples of savoir faire that are unique in the world!
Conditions tarif réduit- Moins de 26 ans
- Titulaires de la carte famille nombreuse
- Visiteurs acquittant le droit d'entrée avec des chèques vacances
- Membres de l'association de l'École de Louvre
- Membres des sociétés suivantes :
o Société française d'archéologie, sauvegarde de l'art français
o Société d'histoire de l'art français
o Société nationale des antiquaires de France
For visitors over 12 years old, a valid Health Pass (Pass Sanitaire) will be required :
• Completion of a full vaccination scheme (1 week after second injection)
• A negative RT-PCR or antigenic test from less than 48 hours
• A positive RT-PCR test result demonstrating recovery from Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old
The Health Pass can be printed or showed on the tousanticovid app. The measure doesn't apply to visitors under 12 y.o.
The Mobilier National and the Cultival teams wish to offer you a safe, warm welcome and guarantee respect for physical distancing and protective measures to ensure your peace of mind.
For everyone's safety, our guides and the Mobilier national staff will be wearing masks.
Wearing a mask (not provided) is compulsory for visitors over 11 years old,.
Do not touch anything during the visit.
Visits from Tuesday to Sunday.
Suitcases are not accepted or kept due to the Vigipirate plan.
- Manufacture des Gobelins - Mobilier national
- 42 Avenue des Gobelins
- 75013 Paris
- Métro : Gobelins (L7)