Would you be able to bring peace to a lost soul in this paper chase? With tenacity and foresight, discover the hints that will help you understand the dark secret of the ghost of Montparnasse.
A young and intrepid photograph searching for thrill avoided the guardians and waited until the close of the cemetery. He was doing his night walk searching for a photo that could make him famous, when suddenly he witnessed the appearance of the ghost of a young and beautiful woman.
Knowing that the mystery should be solved, he tried everything to clarify it…but he couldn’t.
At the end of your investigation you will, perhaps, discover the magic formula to make the ghost leave this world and find peace.
A paper chase in the 2nd biggest cemetery of Paris that will also lead you to the discovery of the burial of several famous men.
>> See our offers Treasures Hunt
Wearing a mask (not provided) is recommended but not compulsory.
- Please bring your own pen.
- Meeting point : at the exit of metro Raspail (corner of Edgar Quinet Boulevard and Emile Richard Street)
- This is an outdoor visit. In case of bad weather, Cultival may postpone the visit.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
- The cemetery is a contemplation place, it is imperative to respect the propriety rules (do not run, do not scream…)
- Attention: the cemetery closes at 5.45pm
- Teams of 4/5 people will be done, depending on the size of the group.
- The investigation lasts for about 2 hours (average) . A facilitator will welcome you at the beginning of the investigation to give you the instructions and will participate at the end to identify the winner team.
Émeline est très drôle et pimente l’histoire !
Un grand merci à elle » more
- Parisian Districts- Treasure Hunt
- 75000 Paris