CULTIVAL, CULTURAL OPERATOR
- 1 Enhancement of the cultural offer
- 2 Conquest of new audience
- 3 Flow of visitors optimization
Who we are ?
Cultival manages the exploitation, reservation and commercialization of guided tours, workshop or unguided tour of more than 25 partner sites and institutions of Paris and its area.
Public monuments as National Museum of Natural History, army Museum, Opera Garnier, Eiffel Tower or privates sites as Theatre Mogador, Foundation Pierre Bergé - Yves Saint Laurent, cite du cinema or also the Espace Dali have trusted us to develop the frequentation of their publics.
We make a commitment with the teams of every cultural site to contribute to the increase of their resources and to the valuation of their heritage by promoting and marketing what they have to offer.
Our strength is also our passionate collaborators, led by the same objective: to reach the excellence in the commercial relation and in the sales performances of our cultural products.
Our skills at your service
Guided or unaccompanied tours, Workshops, Consultancy work, Ticketing
For general public: one-on-one, Groups, School pupils.
500 000 visitors
- 65% on guided tours
- 20% international
- 60% Paris region / 40% Provinces
- 70% groups
- 20 000 contacts customers B2B
- 25 employees at headquarters
- 100 responders on the ground
- Call centre
- Online bookings
- After Sales Service
- Recruitment and/or recovery
- Continuous learning
- Administrative management
- Communication tools
- Field marketing
- Tourism professionals
They trust us
Those are the sites and monuments that work with Cultival
The quality of the visits at the heart of our concerns
Cultival is enshrined in a quality approach to assure an excellent mediation:
- Ghost customers
- We take care of the quality of the sites taking into account your reviews
- Assignment of the guide according to their affinities and disciplines
- Training booklet edited by Cultival
+33(0)1 70 39 14 64 firstname.lastname@example.org